WHEN MY MOTHER WAS DIAGNOSED WITH HUNTINGTON'S DISEASE,
MY PARENTS GAVE ME THE GIFT OF SPORTS AND FITNESS SO THAT I COULD HAVE TIME TO "JUST BE A KID".
BECAUSE OF THAT, SPORTS AND FITNESS BECAME MY PASSION AND CAREER.
I NOW HELP PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD FIND WAYS TO MAKE FITNESS FUN.
I've been a Master Instructor for TRX Training since 2008 and have enjoyed this wild educational ride of watching TRX expand its presence all over the world! To sign up for a TRX Qualification or Certification Course, OR to receive 15% off of any TRX Training Gear, visit the TRX Training website through my link (and if you do I earn a bit of cash too!).
Want to experience TRX with a pro? I teach a TRX Training class weekly at Supreme Health and Fitness and offer personal training sessions to familiarize you with the TRX Suspension and TRX Rip Trainers.
With a degree in Kinesiology – Exercise Science from the University of Wisconsin-Madison I’ve spent the past 20 years helping people find a love for exercise and fitness and achieve their fitness goals!
· American Council on Exercise San Diego, CA (2012 - Present): Master Instructor and blogger.
· TRX Training San Francisco, CA (2009 - Present): Master Instructor teaching the Suspension Training Course, R4 Team Training, and the Rip Trainer Course.
· Supreme Health and Fitness – Madison, WI (1997 - Present): Personal Trainer/Exercise Specialist/Sales Staff/Current Fitness Director
· Madison Log Rolling (2010 - Present): Co-owner
· Madison West and Northeast YMCA (1999 - Present): Head of Logrolling Program
· Madison West High School (2007): Assistant Track Coach
· Audiences Unlimited – Hollywood, CA (Nov. 2003 – June 2004): Audience coordinator for the following shows: The Wayne Brady Show, According to Jim, Hollywood Squares, and various pilots.
· Meridian Sports Club – Beverly Hills, CA (Oct. 2003 – June 2004): Personal Trainer, Kickboxing instructor, Boot Camp Instructor
· WOW Fitness - West Hartford, CT (Jan. 2003 – June 2003): Personal Trainer
· Wesleyan University – Middletown, CT (Jan. 2003- June 2003): Assistant Track and Field Coach
· Madtown Twisters Gymnastics – Madison, WI (1996-2003): Coaching staff
· University of Wisconsin Athletic Department: Student-Athlete Mentor (2002-2003): Work with freshman athletes on note taking, study skills, and overall organization for their first year.
· University of Wisconsin School of Education: Teaching Assistant in Adapted Fitness (2001-2003)
· Pole Vault Training with Coach Don Hood (2001): developed both competitive and coaching skills
· Karate America: Cardio Karate Instructor (2002-2003)
· University of Wisconsin Sports Medicine Fitness Center: Summer Practicum (2002)
· Beautifit Talent Agency: Fitness modeling (1998- 2002): Featured in Muscle and Fitness, Flex, Oxygen, and Women’s Physique World Magazines
30 DAY CHALLENGE
SAVE THE DATE! JANUARY 2019
NO SUPPLEMENTS. NO MLM. NO GIMMICKS. JUST HARD WORK, TRACKING, AND FUN!
· Weekly Workouts and Recipes
· Weekly Accountability Tracking
· Private & Supportive Facebook Group
· My Fitness Pal Observation
· Chance at many prizes for achieving fitness tracking goals!
Click here to read some of my articles and workouts for the American Council on Exercise.